Roy Meyer is an entertaining, dynamic and knowledgeable speaker that never fails to deliver. A combination of years of real estate experience as an appraiser, realtor, and investor, coupled together with a ‘No BS’ attitude to getting things done, Roy is as energetic on stage, as he is empathetic towards realtors and other real estate professionals in general.
Well aware of how brutal it is to sit in an audience, listening to some ‘expert’ clamor on, nearly putting their audience to sleep; Roy makes sure to keep things entertaining and interactive, by keeping all of his presentations up-to-date as well as interactive with the attendees.
Training with a Slice of Humor
By the time attendees are done digesting his presentation, they genuinely have something of great value to take away, and more importantly, to take action on – holding themselves accountable to actually making the most out of the investment they made in attending.
Highly aware of the balance needed to keep people informed and entertained at the same time, Roy injects a light-hearted approach with his sessions and injects a little humor whenever possible.
Potential Speaking Topics
- Appraisal Basics (What do appraisers do anyhow?)
- How do Appraisers Make Adjustments?
- FHA Appraisal Guidelines (including most common repair items)
- How to Prepare For an Appraiser
- Tips In Working With an Appraiser
- How to Challenge a Poor Appraisal
- What You Can and Can’t Say To an Appraiser (misconceptions)
- State of The Appraisal Industry (things you need to know)
- Are all Appraisers’ Created Equal? (how do you qualify an appraiser?)
- Local Market Trends (what’s going on in the market?)
- And MUCH more!
Want Roy at Your Event? Get in Touch!
If you’re interested in booking Roy for a future event (either in person or online) you can get in touch with his office manager at 951.252.2363 or via email @ info@TemeculaAppraiser.com and she’ll set up a time to speak with Roy directly in regards to your event.
- Coldwell Banker Dynasty, Downey, CA – Jan 9th
- Coldwell Banker All-stars, Norwalk, CA – Feb 5th
- First Team Real Estate, Seal Beach, CA – Feb 11th
- C21 Realty Masters, Montebello, CA – Feb 13th
- Coldwell Banker Alliance, Whittier, CA – Feb 25th
- C21 Allstars, Downey, CA – Mar 5th
- C21 Jervis & Associates, Montebello, CA – Mar 11th AM
- Keller Williams Realty, Whittier, CA – Mar 11th PM
- Beyond Business Live, Las Vegas (Tuscany Suites & Casino), NV – Mar 15th
- Platinum Real Estate Group, Rancho Cucamonga, CA – Mar 19th
- Diversion 21 Hotel, Iloilo City Philippines – Apr 16th, 3 PM
- Pearl Island Mastermind, Philippines – May 19-30th
- Note Investors Summit, San Diego, CA (Courtyard Marriott Old Town) – June 12-14th
- L.A. Real Estate Network ERA, Montebello, CA – July 22nd
- C21 Jervis & Associates, Downey, CA – July 30th
- IMortgage, Cerritos, CA – Aug 12th
- Appraisal Institute, Northern CA Chapter, San Francisco (Marriott Marquis), CA – Sept 17th
- C21 Jervis & Associates, Paramount, CA – Sept 24th
- Red Carpet Heritage, Downey, CA – Sept 24th
- Berkshire Hathaway, Cerritos, CA – Oct 28th
- Appraisal Summit, Las Vegas, NV (Planet Hollywood) – Nov 12th, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Listen below to just a few of the many testimonials Roy has received from his speaking engagements: